Visa Fees & Payment
To pay the Visa Application fee follow these steps:
1. In the CSC Website, sign in and create an account.
2. After creating an account, the MRV Fee Receipt page will appear, click on the Bank Deposit Slip to print the slip. The printed Bank Deposit Slip will only be valid for 5 days. If you have not paid within 5 days you will need to print a new Bank Deposit Slip.
Example of MRV Fee Receipt Page (PDF 145KB)
3. Take the Bank Deposit Slip to any participating Cash N’ Go location and pay the Visa Application fee. Keep the Bank Deposit Slip after paying. The number on this slip is necessary to complete the appointment process. Please also keep your Cash N’ Go receipt, you will have to present this receipt at the time of the interview.
4. After payment, wait two business days for the payment to process.
5. After two business days, log into the CSC Website (Go to My Account), navigate to the MRV Fee Receipt page, enter the receipt number from the Bank Deposit Slip in the field titled MRV Fee Receipt Number, and click "Submit."
6. The next page will open to the appointment calendar, where you can select and schedule an appointment.
Note: An online credit card payment option will be available by the Summer of 2013. Applicants who live in an area without a Cash N’ Go location have several options:
- 1. Friends or Family: If a friend or family member lives in an area with a participating Cash N’ Go, he or she can make the payment on your behalf. You will need to email the Bank Deposit Slip to your designated representative, who can then take the slip to the Cash N’ Go Office and pay. Then, after waiting 2 business days for the payment to process, simply use the Bank Deposit Slip receipt number to schedule an appointment.
- 2. Credit Card (If travel is non-urgent): Online credit card service will be available by the Summer of 2013. If your travel needs are not urgent, you might consider waiting until this option is available.
- 3. Urgent Travel: If you do not have access to a Cash N’ Go location and your travel needs are urgent, please email the Embassy with an explanation of your situation at: email@example.com.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.